S. XIV-XV – Parish church
The old Palau dels Vescomtes de Cabrera was only a building with a parish church. But when a parish was built in Blanes, both of them were divided in 1319. The Palau was a barrack for the soldiery that travels the region. Its low maintenance and the different wars with France finally destroyed it. Despite this and after being rebuilt turning it into a noble building, there are original parts that have stood the test of time, such as the original bell tower and the 15th century main door.