This house was built between 1926 and 1931 by a disciple of Antoni Gaudí. This building belonging to the textile entrepreneur Manuel Saladrigas is a remarkable work by the architect Isidre Puig Boada. During the Civil War, it served as the home of private lessons and clandestine masses. After the 1960s building boom, the Town Hall of Blanes promoted its protection for finally buying it. Nowadays, this completely restored building is a municipal exhibition room.