Blanes is preparing Carnival!
The carnival is, most likely, the pagan festival that more people celebrate and enjoy. These are days of dancing, costumes and lots of fun. That is why, next March 1, 2 and 3, Blanes will dress up to celebrate the celebration of Carnival 2019!
Days full of activities and events for everyone! Rues and workshops to delight the little ones and parties and musical events to make the adult audience dance. The Carnival of the Costa Brava is a quality tourist proposal that fills the streets with colors, joy, fun and offers the visitor a lot of proposals for restoration, leisure and accommodation, so that everyone can enjoy a great weekend in the town of Blanes.
Then we explain in detail all the activities we have prepared for you to enjoy an unforgettable carnival.
The celebration begins on Saturday March 2 with the following activities:
- From 17:00 to 20:30 Children’s and Youth Activities:
- 17:00h Inflatables for all ages
- 18:00h Rovell d’Ou group, animation and dance show
- Children’s costume contest:
- 17:00 till 18:30h contest entries
- 19:00h Cat-Walk
- 20:00h awards
And it continues on Sunday, March 3, with the great carnival rue of the town of Blanes.
- 17:00h Cat-Walk of floats:
- Route: Calle de la Riera Alta, rambla Joaquim Ruyra, Plaça Catalunya and Passeig de la Marina.
As you can see, we already have everything ready and organized for you to enjoy an unforgettable Carnival. Colors, costumes and a lot of party is what you will find in the municipality of Blanes! Don’t think twice and come and enjoy a fantastic weekend!