What to do in Blanes in January?
Once the Christmas holidays are over, January and with him the sales and many activities to do in Blanes. Blanes people have an historical commercial tradition, and we love going shopping and organizing a variety of activities for everyone, both for our inhabitants and the inhabitants of our neighboring towns.
Blanes is an excellent city to do your shopping for discounts, as they offer a diversity and offer of shops. From markets and street fairs, through markets in the historic center to establishments of a lifetime and large areas specializing in electronics, DIY, furniture and toys, located in the industrial zone and polygon.
The historic center of Blanes is an open-air shopping center, where you will become a major part of the traditional trade and where you will find different franchises of well-known brands.
Apart from shopping, the agenda of activity in Blanes for the month of January, will make you enjoy a month full of shows, fairs, theater performances and much more…
- On Friday, January 4, the incredible magic show by the Magician Igor in the Regional Library of Blanes at 6:00 p.m. You cannot stay without your seat!
- On Saturday, January 5, a magical day awaits you in Blanes. From 4 in the afternoon, come to receive SS.MM the Magi at the Port of Blanes. Right there, the little ones can deliver their letters.
- A few hours later, the cavalcade will begin, where the Magi and their spectacular floats will make a tour of all the streets of Blanes to greet all the children.
- On Sunday, January 6, the second-hand goods fair “La Ganga” will take place on Avenida Catalunya from 09:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- On Sunday, January 13, throughout the day, the traditional Mar i Murtra popular race. An ideal day to start fulfilling one of the classic purposes of the year.
- On Sunday, January 20, the show Rialles ” Pota de cabra ” by the Wizard Fèlix will be held at the Blanes theatre from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Great to enjoy a family Sunday.
- On Sunday, January 27 from 07:00 in the morning to 3:00 in the afternoon, l’IX Passafred in the hiking centre of Blanes, in which two routes are made with departure and arrival to Vilar.
As you can see, in Blanes you will find thousands of things to do, and none of them will disappoint you, on the contrary, you will always want to return.