The door to the Costa Brava
It is well known that Sa Palomera is the place where the abrupt Costa Brava begins to the north of Catalonia, with coves and paradisiacal beaches that will make them enjoy a vacations unforgettable.
From endless and family beaches, solitary coves, romantic… Blanes has 4 kilometres of sand, sea, sun and many unique and special moments. All of them are recognized with the blue flag, which indicates the good quality of water, security, the provision of general services and the management of the environment.
And sports enthusiasts will have also the perfect plan, as they will be able practice water sport and sand.
Do you love to discover our beaches?
- La Cala Treumal is located to the north of the municipality. With golden sand and accompanied by the luxurious atmosphere of the place of Pinya de Rosa.
- La Cala Sant Francesc, well known as Cala Bona, is one of the small favourite beaches of the population of Blanes. It is a place to visit with couples, friends and even with family. Spend a long day there, it will be and easy task, as it has restaurants area on the beach front.
- Santa Anna is the patron saint of the municipality of Blanes and has paid homage in a small beach at the end of the port, Punta de Santa Anna. Of a small dimensions and with pebbles instead of sand, bathing in its crystalline waters is a privilege.
- Blanes Beach is accessible on foot from the city centre. It has a large area of sand and different restoration points almost at the foot of the beach. It is the ideal place to enjoy a family day, games in the water and a lot of fun. This beach is valued as one of the best beaches on the Costa Brava.
- S’Abanell is the other large beach in the village. It is separated from the beach of Blanes through the great rock Sa Palomera. It has an extension of 2 kilometers until the mouth of the river La Tordera. It is the great beach of the town and the most touristy.
And it you have been wanting more beach, we invite you to visit the endless beaches section where you can find two little secrets.
Blanes offers you plenty of plans to enjoy an incredible stay.